Want to Improve Your Home's Air?
You can rest assured that your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed and that our knowledgeable team will stand by their work.
- Industry Leading Customer Service
- Fair & Consistent Pricing
- Locally Owned & Operated Since 1940
Improve Your Home's Air Quality In Bellingham & Whatcom County
When you reach out to us, we’ll enhance your home with top-notch air purification systems that not only keep your indoor air clean, but also combat unwanted odors by eliminating the particles responsible for their persistence.
Contact us today for a FREE estimate, and let us provide you with proven solutions to enhance your indoor air quality. Experience the tangible difference in the air you breathe, delivering superior results for your comfort and well-being.
OUR RECOMMENDED PRODUCT
The REME HALO® stands out from traditional UV lamps due to its unique design and active air quality enhancement capabilities. Unlike many passive or ineffective air purification systems, it utilizes UV light along with other advanced technologies. A key feature of REME HALO® is its ability to generate low levels of hydrogen peroxide, which circulates through air-conditioning systems and indoor spaces, effectively reducing bacteria, viruses, odors, and mold spores both in the air and on surfaces. This makes REME HALO® a significant choice for improving indoor air quality.
Reme Halo Features:
- It is one of the least expensive components of an air conditioning system, yet it can have one of the biggest impacts on your air quality.
- Active technology reduces viruses, bacteria, mold spores and odors right at the source to give you the freshest air possible.
- Can be installed in almost all central air conditioning systems in homes or small offices.
- Reduces odors from mold, pets, and old home smells.
- Silent, continuous operation so you will only notice how fresh your home is.
OUR RECOMMENDED PRODUCT
iWave-R Air Ionization System
The iWave-R is a self-cleaning, maintenance-free bi-polar ionization generator for residential duct A/C systems. It effectively treats air by reducing certain bacteria, viruses, smoke, static electricity, odors, and other particles. Suitable for any residential duct A/C system up to 6 tons, it’s easy to install with universal mounting options. The iWave-R generates over 160 million ions/cc per polarity, has a programmable cleaning cycle, and meets UL 867 ozone requirements. Its placement varies based on whether the focus is on treating the coil or the occupied space.
iWave-R Air Ionization System Features
- Patented self-cleaning design ensures ongoing peak performance
- Needlepoint ionization actively treats air in the living space
- For duct systems up to 6 tons (2400 CFM)
- Easily installs in minutes in the A/C system
- Multi-Voltage input – 24VAC to 240VAC
- Validated to meet UL 867 ozone requirements
- Universal mounting with magnets
- OEM Approved
HOW CAN WE HELP?
WHY CHOOSE US
Lynden Sheet Metal
Ready to Get Started?
Contact Us for Expert Service
You can rest assured knowing that our team will stand by their work and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed with us. We treat your family like our family.